Wednesday, November 11, 2009

things that make me stabby.

  • I love TV. I do. In fact, I find it hard to function without it on at all times. But the thing I hate is this - how come sitcom characters can afford to live in a non-cardboard box in any major city across the continental United States and work as a waitperson at The Cheesecake Factory?
  • Job ads that look PERFECT! And then lead to a broken link. Or an offer for more information on the University of Phoenix.
  • The lack of cute underthings for girls who wear a D cup or above (thanks Emily for reminding me of that). I mean, really. Big boobs mean more fabric in which to showcase cute prints, designers. Are there even designers out there? I feel like there are just monkeys making these things.
  • Not being able to fall asleep, so you open up your laptop and start searching for ex-boyfriends on Google. 'Nuff said.
  • People not liking Christmas. I'm not talking about people not liking Christmas in November (I get it, I do.), but people not liking it at ALL. I really hate green and red together, so I decorate in silvers and blues and browns and aubergine... How can you not like Christmas?? Barring a Christmastime tragedy in your past, of course. Then I get it.
  • When you are getting a massive head start on your Christmas shopping and find these great items for way cheap and free shipping and you're all excited and.... the items you have selected are not qualified for free shipping at checkout. In fact, the shipping charges are 9 x the price of both items you have selected. Boo Amazon Prime. Boo.
You know what makes me un-stabby? Watching Glee and getting goosebumps every time someone breaks out into song. Especially this guy:Who doesn't love a super hot Jew with a mohawk? And no, I totally didn't just download the Glee: The Music, Volume 1 soundtrack. And I am definitely not singing along with a giant grin plastered on my face. I know. I'm such a girl.

No comments: