Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm In A Tofurky Coma.

So, all I have for you are "how to make a super easy cranberry sauce" pictures. I apologize. Orange zest and sugar. Zest me, baby. Add cranberries (zah-hahm-bee, zah-hahm-bee-eh-eh-eh-eh ohh-oh-ohh-oh-ohh-oh. sorry.) and a cup of water. Chop and add walnuts or pecans. Admire your handiwork for a moment... Ooooh, pretty! Boil for a few to let the flavors marry and let cool before putting into containers and storing in fridge to set. Voila! Oh, and then whip up some pumpkin dessert and rolls just because you have all of that free time. P.S. If you didn't get the cranberries/zombie reference, you're not cool enough to be my friend.

P.P.S. I grabbed a super long strand of pearls on my way out the door this morning, looped them around my neck twice and then secured the mess with a brooch. It threw rainbows all over the car on the trip to family time every time it caught the sun. Check it out!
Prism rainbows on my face! Prism rainbows on my face!
Word?

No comments: