Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh-Ayech. EYE-OH!

Yep, that's one of Ohio's finest People Of Walmart. And yes, during this insanely long bout of unemployment, I have even been considering looking in places like Ohio. Why? Because Ohio sounds funny. I just can't do gassy classy though. P.S. this blog's title was me attempting to spell Ohio. How the heck do you spell the letter "H"?

I've also considered moving to Minnesota for the following reasons:
  • It snows there.
  • I'm 1/4 Swedish, so I'd be amongst my people.
  • I watched New Girl In Town and think maybe I need to live in a small town filled with people who have funny accents and bake casseroles for you. Not to mention try to set you up with Harry Connick, Jr.
I have a bunch of places I wouldn't mind living. San Jose/San Francisco (the BFF lives there), anywhere on the East Coast (never been. want to.). Canada. I love Canada. There's ice hockey, poutine, free health care, friendly people, food labels en francais, clean air (for the most part), and uber cool temps. Not a bad place even if it has a few hosers, eh?

Portland, OR is also a place I have considered since it gets me that much closer to Seattle. And it looks cool. I have never been to Portland. And I know, like, one person who lives there and she's rad. Even though I haven't seen her since 7th grade.

But for serious. I need to be back home in Sea-town. I never imagined the journey would be so taxing or take so long. People tell me that if it's meant to be, it will happen without a hitch. But what about that saying that goes something like things that are worth it aren't easy?

No comments: