Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It Really Doesn't Take Much.

Oh goodness. I'm pretty excited. Thanksgiving is going to ROCK for me this year! Last year I didn't buy this since I was freshly laid off and didn't want to spend money on gas, let alone non-essential nourishment. This year, however, Whole Paycheck decided to put this gem of a feast on sale for $16.99. That's $9 off the regular price! I mean, how could I pass this up?? Instead of having to eat a cream cheese and chive taquito from 7-Eleven whilst watching my family devour leftovers, I will be having day after day of delicious, scrumptious, amazing amazingness that is... the Tofurky Vegetarian Feast!!
Behold. Excalibur!

Look at that beautiful Apricot Sesame Soy glaze! Oh, baby!

Along with the "Giblet" Gravy and Cranberry and Apple Dumplings, they give us... Tofurky Jurky Wishstix! It's in place of the wishbone so you can still make your wish with someone. How thoughtful is that? Sigh... :-)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Jess, is the tofurky stuff good? I made a loaf this year that turned out pretty awesome. But your food looked goooooood! I hope you Thanksgiving was A+!

♥ ♥ ♥ said...

It's always awesome! So are their deli slices... mmmm sammiches! I'm glad yours turned out awesomely!! :-D