Thursday, May 14, 2009

Man, I Suck.

Okay, so I guess the "posting every day" proclamation was a bit too ambitious for the likes of me. But I really am trying to, I swear! We had a new cable/interweb/digital phone install all day yesterday and then I had plans until after midnight last night, that's my excuse! So, I give you two shots. :)

Irony. And no, that mug was not filled with wussie Breakfast Blend. I had just destroyed the last of my Espresso and only had this weak bag to stand in for a prop.And a bonus Blue Heron at lovely Lake Lewisville. Really, it's a horror of a lake that seems to be the local death trap once the temp warms up and stupid people with no business being on a boat go out and get wasted and fall overboard. Or hit other boats/waterskiers. Water safety, people.

2 comments:

Emily said...

More people die on Lake Death every year than any other lake in the country. Word.

Great shot of the bird, though.

♥ ♥ ♥ said...

For serious?? That doesn't surprise me, I guess.

Thanks!