Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Forbi Things.

This weekend I spent with the dogs of my good friends Amy & John. Over the years I have adopted a list of my favorite things at their house, but have never shared them before... Ooooh! You're being let in on a secret!!! I know. It's soooo exclusive, yes??

Yeah, dudes. That's an ice cream cone light.
Totally weird, totally awesome!

I've lusted after this piece for years...
The late, the great Cub Poppy Forbus.
Forever capturing her inquisitive and gentle nature.
As for non-inanimate objects, here's sweet Tuesday...
All she has to do is look at you with that goofy dog smile and it's over!
I leave you with the Hot Mess. Angus is the most spastic, random dog. And everyone knows my fondness for both... I just love him.

2 comments:

DogBlogger said...

So I'm just now catching up with blogstuff after 3 weeks... great post! Glad you still have favorite things at my house, even if you're allergic to one or two of them and staying there does make you sick. Love that pic of Angus!

revkjarla said...

awwwwww!!!!