Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Comfort Food

For most of us, comfort food makes us feel better when we are under the weather. I am no exception. Much to my demise I often find myself ravenously hungry whilst ill instead of a person who feels so sick she can't eat. I have wished upon wish to be that person, but it never pans out. So, I made a childhood favorite for lunch. A peanut butter and banana sandwich drizzled lightly with honey. Ta-da!And of course, the ever-present food supervisor is on the scene.He's a good boy. He knows to stay away from my sammich! And of course I give in and give him a corner of the crust at the end. Good things come to those who wait!

2 comments:

DogBlogger said...

heehee -- that boy looks so intent in his supervisory duties!

Hope you feel better soon!

♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Oh yeah, he's the best at his food supervisory skillz. And thanks, me too!!