Saturday, July 5, 2008

Back In The Day

Shout out to Michelle for forwarding me these pictures of my debauchery a few years back. These are mucho embarassado. Yipes.


Michelle, James (Popeye) & Me at the Groovy Mule in Denton to see our favorite local band, Edgewater, perform for the 639th time. That year.


This is Jesse. He's in bands. He also does really annoying Andrew Dice Clay impressions. But he's a great guy and has a heart of gold, so we all let it slide. We all love Jesse. Gah. Note the early 2000's choker that I'm sporting here. So stylish.


Okay, wtf? Like really. WTF? The hair. The ciggy. The FACE for God's sake! Wow. Speechless. Thank God I gave all of that up! Yep. I gave up that face, too.


Oh gawd. The angst of my early 20's. This was taken in Michelle's parent's kitchen. We hung out at the house most of the time either before or after hittin' da clubs in Deep Ellum. Check out the enormous black platform loafers at the ready.


This is proof that I mastered the self-portrait waaaaay before MySpace hit the scene!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Don't knock that choker...I still wear those!