Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July Festivities

So, Emily invited me to a 4th of July party and I dragged my brother along. He was bored to tears. Poor Emo/Scene/Hardcore/WTF'ever kid he is now.... He was pouting the whole time because I wouldn't let him drink. But then in the car on the way home he said, "I wouldn't have been doing anything anyway because I'm not cool enough to be invited to any parties." I almost cried. then I offered suggestions on making new friends. Who knows if any of that absorbed.


Pouty McPoutster himself...


It rained the perfect storm just as we arrived and had to get out of the car.


Emily bought glow bracelets, so we got to work immediately. It was a great throwback to the days at Skate King and the Lizard Lounge. We rave.


Emily made necklaces. Pretty necklaces.


This adorable little guy learned how to pump the keg and take a lot of pictures! What an education for a 5 year old! Samples of his mad skillz below:




I have no idea what I was doing with my face, but here's proof Tay smiled at least once that night.


I smiled too. Shocking.



Eventually there were actual fireworks... Totally cool. Totally sporadic. Totally 4th of July!

No comments: